Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Newbie: Catching Up

Yes! Finally, I got some time to try blogging the significant things in my messy life. Chos! Hahaha! So yea, what brought me here? Umm, my SB, Klyde Jarabelo, welcomed me to this blogger-world-ish thing. As his muse for photo shoots, I wanted to help him promote the things he is doing and I think blogging would be a big help. Today, I can give you some photos I had with SB. Hope you'll like it!


This photo was taken a year ago. And, sadly, this is the only decent picture I had. Hahaha. 


Fun painting sesh with the gang. Good old days!



"No Strings Attached" inspired shoot. We had this shoot right after we watched the movie. Unplanned yet productive!

I think this is it for now. Gonna blog you some in a few hours! 

 P.S. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: @whoaitsninja

Love, Ninja


No comments:

Post a Comment