Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Dreamy Wanderer





Throwback. 2011.

Oh, the curls. Having those curls were no good. I can't comb my hair. I can't brush my fingers on it when I want to. But, the thing of having those telephone wires, I can go out of the house not thinking of how I look. It's meant to be that way. All I have to do is to squirt mousse about the size of a golfball, into my palm and scrunch it into my hair. The mousse adds extra volume and shine, plus it helps your help block humidity so it won't get frisky and dry.

Too much of my gone-old hairdo.....

This blog would be about my shoot with my good friend, Hannah Magsayo. She invited me to have this shoot, ora mismo! And because, I missed having shoots and I wasn't busy, I excitedly said "Gora!". By the way, this is my first shoot, with Hanhan. :)







 Photographed by: Hannah Magsayo
Location: Sun City
Clothes: White Woven Top - Thrifted
Maxi Skirt - Thrifted
Accessories - SM Department Store

Love, Ninja


No comments:

Post a Comment